Thursday, February 28, 2008

almost a month old.........

i mean really....how cute is he...
almost a month old
some days it doesnt seem that long ago...
others...it seems like months...
and then some, just feels like a dream...
i cant believe how much he changes and how cute he is
joe sends me emails all the time
he is at home with him now...he has paternity leave
he doesnt like to take him out to public places much...he is too little...so it is just the two of them at home...
well...not much else to say...
i am ok today
i am feeling tired alot
not sleeping
i am all of a sudden having nightmares and not just about him..
about everyone and everything in my life
i feel like shit
i look like shit
i am worn out
i want a change

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its like looking at a ludwig. He is so beautiful, However, is that a Hebrank nose?? LOL. You know if you want to come hang with us and look like shit, we dont mind. We can do my blog site, do some "crapping" (scrap booking), watch some movie that makes us laugh-with billy too!, Make cookies or something ( I should really use my kitchen). What ever you need... Call, or just show up...
PS have you seen the BEN H. picture of the week, LOVE IT>

Anonymous said...

WOW - His eyes are so like Logan's but brown - He is a Ludwig. SO CUTE. Thanks for sharing the pictures... I'd love to come over someday next week with the boys before I have to return to work - Let me know.. Love you... Miss you.. Meg