Monday, February 25, 2008

wonderful sister

i think i knew that i had a wonderful family...but i never really thought about how wonderful my sister in law really is until i got a wonderful letter from her this weekend...
a lot of people like to give me advice or try to say the right thing when they see me....and ..usually, it just irritates me or makes things worse...
megans words were perfect.....
ill give you a little sample...
"~i stress so much about saying the right thing...
like i have miracle words to heal and i realized sometimes there arent words
sometimes it isnt something you need to fix or make better
you just need to learn to cope..
i often think of a cut.
when it first happens, it hurts so much and then it starts to form a protective scab and then finally a scar
i know you are hurting so bad right now and i m not going to say it will be ok~because you and i know it will never be.
but the cut will scab and the scab will scar~but can t and shouldn t be forgotten.
we all have scars and to some degree they tell the story of our life...some you can see and some you cant...."
These words meant so much to me....
i dont expect people to understand what i am going through..
i dont
but when i read her letter....it amazed me at how "right" those words are!
I love you sista!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that it meant something .. my heart breaks for you and this long hard road you must travel - but I hope that you find a way to cope - I am here for you to travel the road.