Thursday, February 7, 2008

Other Support


I have joined a few message boards and
it amazes me the way women can bond together without ever meeting....thoughts and feelings that are shared have been amazing to me and it makes me feel good
I also wanted to mention the amazing love that i have from my kids...they are too young to know what was going on..in my opinion....and knew i was having surgery...when i came home i was overwhelmed with hugs and especially my abs....when she caught me in tears a few times, i felt her little hand and her cute smile saying...."it's ok mommy, it will be ok, do you want to hold my hand?" Abby has such a big heart and mine melts at the thought of all she does to brighten my day....

2 comments:

Aunt Kath said...

This picture of Abby is a definite winner. If she has ever reminded me of Eyore this is the best yet. What a face. Little hearts understand a lot more than we give them credit for, they just dont always have the words. When she was visiting the plan last weekend she was a bit solemn. Every once in a while when she needed a hug she would just grab whoever was close. I got in on a few and of coarse "billy" ( my bill). She is as sweet as honey. Our family is truely blessed with beautiful children.
Love
Aunt Kath

Bill said...

I think you do not realize how much kids can know. They know when you hurt and they know when you are happy. Abby is always ther for a good hug when you need it.