Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just when you think......


Like I said before...jut when you think you are out...it pulls you back in..

I HATE mornings.

I am awake again at 5:24 am ..then i get to thinkin....5:24..well, aiden was born at 2:54.same numbers...i awake at this time often...or notice the time,....

maybe i think too much...

I am missing him a lot today....I feel my lump returning to the back of my throat...

I just want to hold him...

I want to feel that tiny breath on my face..

hold his little wrinkled fingers....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just want to scream

I just want this feeling to go away

I just want him

1 comment:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

you can call at 524. Or I'll get an alarm on my AIM .. lol.. Some type of fire engine sound. LOL

Hope your day lends itself to a bit less heartache. I'm here for you.

I'm sure a snow day.. is hell on Earth for you. :) LOL Send them all outside to freeze a bit. Then they'll take a bit to defrost when they come in. You'll get ahead. That was my theory for the day.

love and hugss (())))
d