Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Mom



She was afraid to touch him, afraid to make even the slightest bond with this little person....her grandson...

I am glad you did mom....I am happy that you were there and got to see how beautiful he is...that you got to look into his eyes, to touch him, you are a part of his life now and will be always...

I know you are scared for me right now and are not sure how to help...and the only thing i can say is..I know i am difficult and i lknow that i am irrational alot lately....just keep doing what you are doing..calling, checking,

You dont know how much you helped me yesterday when you said "he will be loved there unconditionally"..and all of the things that you said to me really made me sit and realize why i decided to do this....

I know that i am gonna have good and bad days...just knowing that i have a mother that loves me no matter what, makes it a tiny bit easier...I love you

1 comment:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

Damn you all for making me cry YET AGAIN. Damn you people!! LOL Kathy, billy.. jenn.. DJ... OMG.. lol
I was touched by both of your posts about your support from DJ and Patti P.I..
Your mom's assurances about unconditional love... speak volumes: about your own relationship.

Your mother is also banned from making any comments. I think I will go over the edge if so. LOL

I'm just kidding. You've got such a great family Jenn.
d