Thursday, February 7, 2008

DON'T ASK



These days are hard....

I seem to be doing fine and then in the middle of Gian Eagle i see a new mom with a tiny baby and begin to loose it...had to leave the store

I was trying to get out of the house...get some air and it seems that everywhere i go i am reminded of him...it doesnt take much to get me upset

I am trying people, i am, but like i said....it hurts and i know it is going to for a long time...

Mornings are the hardest for me....all the emotions come flooding back and i cry alot...alot...

it seems that i am dong ok and then someone will call and ask how i am doing.....then i loose it

DONT ASK

lol

Just call me to ask how the kids are or if i ant to get out of the house or something.. jsut dont ask how i am doing....lol

you can read the blog to find out

3 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

So. How's the weather in Swissvale? lol

-d

Aunt Kath said...

Hey

You know how I love feet.

Aunt kath

Coley said...

I can remember this! The first time I left the house after my bson was born, I went out to eat with friends. There was a baby crying loudly in the restaurant. I got upset an went into the bathroom to get away from the sound - then the Mom brought the baby in the bathroom! I felt like I couldn't get away!

So, I know how you feel. Hugs!!