Friday, February 8, 2008

Just when you think

things cant feel any worse...you get the copy of the adoption documents in the mail....
just a reminder that it is final..
that he is gone.....
that i gave him away....
that someone will love him, already do
but he will not know my love...
my arms...
my touch...
my voice...
I was reading an article and a poem from a birth mom that said something like, she talked to him for her 72 hours in the hospital...hoping that somewhere in his brain, she would inbed her voice, so that somewhere down the line, in a restaurant, a mall, when she spoke, he would recognize her voice...
I can relate
I hoped for the same thing
I still do

1 comment:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

AHHHHHH.. tears again. I curse you.


That damn birthmom and the talking to him.

snort boogers, cry... tears...

keep posting
love d