Thursday, March 6, 2008

thelma and louise

i love instant messaging.......
it is so funny that i could sit and type for hours with my bud...
.my firiend of almost 20 years (Or is it longer than that........holy shit i can say i have a friend of twenty plus years..we are getting old) and literlaly laugh so hard and loud
i almost woke the kids
laugh til i almost peed myselfi just had to say..
thank you deb
now i know when i am feeling blue,
i will just remember that we are gonna go to graceland
scream on all the roller coasters
we are gonna get ourselves back....
and when i really need to laugh..
i will justjust think of jaba at the end of the island...
telling his wife how much YOU like to snack,
or us in helmets and harnesses on the tight rope
or the funniest one yet...........i will just think of the fat girl that ate our highschool friend
christ..........
i love it
you have been with me on this long road and maybe just maybe
with you and our laughter
it may not be so long
thank you for tonight

4 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

jaba
too funny


MY PLEASURE... ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have someone to laugh with and remember good time with. I can not wait to meet D. Sounds like everyone needs a D. I think I am a little Jealous, I want a D.

I have not look at the site for a few days. I see you had a powerful one. I told you before, I will never ever be tired of hearing about AIDEN. There will never (as far a I am concern) be a day that I expect you to just snap out of it.
Kids are for life, whether they are with you or not. Whether they grow up and start their own life or not, They are you children for life. I am not going to pretend to understand how you are feeling, but I do empathize.
I just want the hurt to ease up on you. If crying help you do that,then go ahead and let it rip. Do what you need to do, I am here if you need anything, I think you know that.

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

oh GOOOOO ON... GRAMMASHELL!!

I am LOVIN IT! Let's not all fret.
There is enough of me to go around people.. I am a GIVER... lmao

That was really nice Gramashell: you , I've decideD I do most certainly LIKE. :)

Me said...

Yay jen! I'm glad Debby can be there to help you laugh! She is definitly good at that! Keep smiling!