Monday, May 5, 2008

nothing much new

i submitted my article last week
for the adoption web site
and also the newsletter they mail out to birthmoms and women that are pregnant looking for families to adopt..but arent sure...
i am proud of the piece i wrote...
i was terribly nervous to submitt it...
i took it from this web site and elaborated on it
my true feelings.
putting myself out there...
even with this blog..i get a lot of responses good and bad....
so i am anxious to see what is to come
i am very proud of it and will let you all know when it is published...
i am actually getting paid for this..
it is monthly
my own column...
i don't have a title yet
they want me to come up with one quickly
anywho...
mky next post will be about "Birthmoms Day"
it is saturday
the day before mothers day
it is actually celebrated ....
we shall see what happens
what kind of mood i am in...etfc
i want to say one thing
i dont publish all of the comments that get sent to me on this web site...
only the ones i want ..you all can see
but i want to thank all of you that keep checking back
all of you that comment ....the good and the bad
it lets me know, sort of with out having to say it...all of you are in my corner...
NO MATTER WHAT
love you guys

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are STRONG sister!! I am so glad that you are getting to write and share with other people. I think you are an amazing writer and your ability to let it flow is so refreshing - I wish I could be so free sometimes - I try to be but that censor is always on - I am proud of you - OK I don't want to sound corny - but I am - always in your corner - with the gloves on!! - Luv you - Meg

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

I am so proud of you!

If you help just one person... all of this will be somehow maybe a fraction better. ;)

You are a COLUMNIST! BEFORE ME! YAHHHH you!

xoxoxoxo
d

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your article. You are a very smart woman. I am sure you will come up with a very catchy name. I am looking forward to ready you words.
Your little man is beautiful. How big how fast......Love you

carrie said...

always your biggest fan!

congrats on the publication. great news & i look forward to seeing not only the column develop, but watching you grow with it. writing is very down to earth therapy & i hope others will benefit from your writing that they are not alone out there.
happy birth mother day, jen.

always your friend,
carrie

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you.....you have always been a creative person. You have always managed to hide your feelings, suppressed emotion until you explode. I think the "blog" has been a great release for you. Helped you stop and feel, think and let go. Good luck with this writing. love you always mom