Saturday, February 21, 2009

no visit

well...i tried to get the first birthday pics on here...but for some reason i cant
so you will have to wait
but as for all the emails and comments about my visit
it didnt happen
i dont know
i thought i was ready
that first morning
i was ready
packed, presents....canceled
and then i dont know
i was feeling fine....excited and the night before
a mess
i couldnt do it
i know that i need to
for me and for him
i am just not doing to well right now
the last month has been horrible for me for some reason
anxiety attacks are coming out of theblue
and the week of his birthday....
well
it took a lot for me to go through everyday with a smile
i am getting better and getting back to me
jen

1 comment:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

aww that sucks. sorry i haven't been around as much as I'd like to: thought of you though and mr. aiden too... our little groundhog man. :)

when the time is right you'll be able to do it.

xoxox
d