Tuesday, February 2, 2010

cant sleep

trying to explain feelings like these to someone is bullshit
two years now and the second i fall asleep..
i feel it
i hear the door shut
hear the wheels of the babys hopspital bed wheel away
wanting to run and grab him
feeling his breath on my face...
my tears..
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i want to just run...run away from this day
hey everyone
its ground hog day
and aidens day
the lump returns..
the hurt in my heart is here
i long to hear him laugh and still makes my whole body ache that i am not the one holding him when he cries..
happy birthday aiden
aiden william
lucas aiden
you are missed.......................








still

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thinking about you and the rough time you must be having right now. Nothing else I can say. Words fail.

.ws not .com said...

very good post.

$r|_|$hTi said...

nice