Monday, December 22, 2008

flashbacks

so...
i just thought i would blog this
last week, i had some female problems and was rushed into magee er
everything is fine,
but it didnt even dawn on me until leaving the building
i hadnt been there since i left aiden...
and it came rushing over me like a huge wave of emotion
that feeling
of stepping off of that elevator
with my legs weak
tears flowing uncontrolably and the nurse in the elevator holding me
i loved her
she sat with me every night there..
she wasnt a nurse...she was the blood pressure lady
lol
but she stayed to walk me out
asking me if i was sure..



the lump returned



i sat in the lobby...
looking at the big windows
and i never wanted out of one place so much in my life

1 comment:

Irishembi said...

I stumbled on this blog last night. I read you entry from December 22nd and didn't really understand what was going on, so I read back a little further and STILL didn't understand.

So I went to the beginning and started reading. And read and read and read. You overwhelmed me with your real, true, RAW emotion.

I still don't REALLY understand as nobody can understand unless they have walked in your shoes.

But I just wanted to tell you that you touched my heart. I imagine Christmas was difficult.

I don't know what to say other than I heard you. I wish you peace.

God bless you.